- Secure checkouts via PayPal
Sometimes you don’t need huge sound libraries of musical instruments.
Sometimes you don’t want to use special instrument effects.
All you need is good quality sound. Sometimes.
StrayWorx products are not huge sound libraries, rather than useful small instruments that are very accurate reproductions of real-world instruments and unique in sound quality.
We won’t sample famous musical instruments that are sampled by many other companies thousand times.
We will sample instruments that are unique in a unique way or hard to find in the market.
Sometimes we will sample budget category instruments just because they are rare in the market and/or fun to play with.
And as bonus, our sample packs are cost effective/fair priced and won’t freeze your computer to death because of file size, cpu and memory usage.
Each product contain demo music, please check them before purchasing! These demo tunes will give you hints about the quality of our products and might give you inspiration too.
- How can I purchase a product?
1. Browse the products and choose that you like to purchase.
2. Click on the “Add to Cart” button.
3. The product will appear on the right side of the page in a separated box.
4. Click on the “Checkout with PayPal” button, you’ll be redirected to PayPal in a moment.
5. Once you’ve made the payment, our system will send a download link to your email adress.
If you have problem with download, installing a product or have any other question, contact us: contact()strayworx()com
- I have already purchased and downloaded your product(s), now what should I do?
You’ll need a program that can decompress .zip files.
Both Windows and OSX should automatically decompress it but in the case they wouldn’t, we recommend to use WinRAR/WinZip/7-zip on Windows and The Unarchiver on Mac OSX. TotalCommander (or any other “commander”) could be a good alternative method too.
If you downloaded a Kontakt instrument:
The .zip file should contain Kontakt patches, license agreement, product info, images and a lot of audio files in a subfolder.
If you downloaded a synth patch:
The .zip file should contain patches, license agreement, product info, images and additional audio files.
If you downloaded a loop or sound effect pack:
The .zip file should contain license agreement, product info, images, and dedicated subfolders with audio files.
- What is Kontakt?
Kontakt is the industry standard sampler by Native Instruments, you can learn more about it at: Native Instruments
There is also a free version called Kontakt Player, but it has some restrictions like 15 min. demo mode and more.
- Which Kontakt version do I need to use with your Kontakt libraries?
It depends on the complexity of our products but we can say that almost all of them should work with Kontakt 3 and above.
Please check product info for further details!
- How can I play .wav and .aiff files?
Do we really need to answer to this question?
If yes, then you are browsing the wrong webpage. We won’t tell you the deepest secrets of audio
- Is there CD/DVD version of your products?
No, our products are downloadable .zip files only. We don’t plan to release our sounds in physical format.
- Can I resell the samples/libraries?
NO. Period. We give you the rights to use our sounds in your production without any additional fee, but we don’t give you the right to modify, change, edit or sell them.
- How can I pay for your product(s)?
As every payment goes through PayPal, we accept all kind of credit cards that PayPal accepts.
- What do you do with my credit card info?
Nothing, because we don’t see your credit card information, all money transfer goes through PayPal and is secured.
- I have troubles with the download, how can I fix that?
Be sure to use the latest version of your browser.
Clicking on the link that sent by email might not work, try to copy-paste it to your browser.
Avoid using download managers might help too.
For more technical help, please contact us: contact()strayworx()com