Hello dear visitor!
As You probably noticed, this is my homepage, and my name is VINCENZO. Here You can find a lot of my music, written with various technics and in various quality.
Feel free to use them in your production, but please! Inform me about it! Thank You!
And of course if You need music for your production (ie: game, demo, video, etc...),
contact me: vincenzo (at) freshmindworkz (dot) hu
Now, it's time to click on the songs/dl button and enjoy the tunes!
(msg: it is highly recommended to play the it, xm, mod, s3m tunes with XMplay!)
The site is back on another server.
This year's Function party is over. My releases list:
- 3rd place in Music Compo with The pianist has been never shot
- 3rd place in Wild Compo with pohar and his Lego Mindstorms XT demo.
Soundtrack: Do You Love
- 1st place in Intro Compo with a 4k intro by Tifeco and Unreal.
Soundtrack: 4096 Crow
- 1st place in Demo Compo with a new Fresh!Mindworkz demo by Pasy and me. Soundtrack: 54 Dot 2
Another update - another Kerekes Band remix! This time i remixed their tune called
Ethno Funk into the usual 8bit-style-funked-up-with-some-electronic-stuff. Download, enjoy!
- Main 2010 was a great party, we had a lot of fun and great releases. Now i want to publish the official jingles we used and i'd like to send a big thank you to Anti for helping me. So, you can download the jingles pack here.
- Rebels released a 4k intro called Growup. And here is the soundtrack for you.
- I contributed with 4 music in 4 products at Function 2010 party. First, a 4k intro called Facetext by Tifeco, download the soundtrack.
- Second production is a 64k intro by Racers, called Black flag. Download link for the soundtrack.
- Next one is a 64k AMIGAAAAA intro, Blumen Kraft. I made the soundtrack ~2 years ago and now i can't find the original .mod :(
So i can only give you the soundtrack as an .ogg
- Last, but not least a new episode of CLi has been released! Download the background music.
At Arok party, there was a great concert by SIDrip Alliance, the new C64 remix band. You can listen to the concert recording by clicking here.
First news in the year 2010!
The mindblasting BitJam Remix Compo 2 - The Musicdisk has been released at
Tum 2009 party! The list of my tunes included in this release, all of them are remix of Moby's Elekfunk music:
Another thing which i forgot to mention earlier is the release of Toys.
This is a short animation for the Kütyüshop Freestyle animation compo.
Credits: Gfx and Design - Tifeco, Music and Sfx by Vincenzo, Special thanks to Unreal.
Some new and fresh music released today!
- First of all, a C64 remix: InCompleeto, which is a remix of Atoo's Compleeto SID.
- Second tune is a remix. Surprised? There was a remix competition which organized by Dred, and i made this music, called:
Dred vs Vincenzo - Bolond Szivem (Cheesy vocoder remix)
What a fancy title, eh..?
- And the third, last news for today iiiis...! *drumroll*
You can download the soundtrack in a separated package by clicking HERE!
4 days left to 24th December...!
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thank you for downloading and listen to my tunes this year!
Please come back in 2010 too and check my recently uploaded compositons.
I made a major mistake when i updated my webpage last time.
I would like to say SORRY! because i forgot to mention Disconinjaz!
Dmitry Ghost asked me to release some of my tunes under the name of his netlabel. I mixed and remixed some of my older tunes, added some cool cover gfx by Geek and voila! You can grab the pack here.
You can find an alternative download location here
Well, almost a year has passed away without any update on my page. This happens if a musician is lazy. During the end of 2008 and the first half of 2009 i was simply tired, 'real life' was hard, work without stop...
I don't really remember which tunes was released after which tune (and sometimes... where...?), so the following list is totally random.
- Demozone jingle pack for SaphirJD: demozone_pack.zip, later i used the main melody in a BitJam Podcast jingle too.
- RemixComp.com organized a samplepack compo in the summer of 2009. I entered with this tune: Vincenzo_-_Zenhiser_Minimal_ChipTune_Smaples.mp3
- I was the head of the audio team at SceneCON 2009 demoscene party. We made an invitation demo and i made some changes on the main theme music to use them as jingles.
SceneCON 2009 invit music
SceneCON 2009 long jingle music
SceneCON 2009 short jingle music.
- My friend, C-jeff asked me to compose a music for a chiptune collection called Summertunes. Here it is: Summer thing. Thank you, Jeffy!
- After 3 years i 'composed' a C64 remix again! I remixed Steve Rowland's Creatures 1/12 track. The result is the last place at Arok Party remix compo and this tune: steve_rowlands_feat_vincenzo_-_creatures_1-12_remix.mp3.
You could hear a longer version of this tune in Fresh!Mindworkz's Droid 5 demo. And that version is much more boring than this shorter one...
Btw, it was really interesting to hear all of the entries played on a real C64!
- I was at Function 2009 demo party, it was 2 days ago! :) My streaming music entry got the first place. Thank you for voting guys, and thank you to Pasy for the great title:
These tunes are already available on the songs/dl part of my webpage, together with my previously released music. Final message for today:
i promise, i will update my homepage sooner than last time!
Finally, Voxel 4k intro soundtrack is available for download. Click this url: vn-voxel.ogg. This tune was created with Remage's 4k synth, which will be freely downloadable in the near future as a Vsti .dll!
First of all, i am lazy. My webpage-update-rate is really low, but yeah, finally it became up-to-date... Let's see what we have here right now:
- I made a remix for Kerekes Band in a retro 8bit style, you can download it by clicking this link: vn-dr_sidpipe.mp3. Check the band's homepage too, because their musical skills are great, and their music is highly recommended to listen!
There is a "music-video" for this remix too, don't forget to check it too! :)
- Here is my next tune, composed for Function 2008 demoparty: vn-funkandtroll.ogg. Big big thanks to Anti for helping me to mix and master my music!
- An Nvscene release will follow, together with Pohar, we released a 4k intro.
Check the intro and listen to the music!
Did you miss the update? I hope so! :)
Well, here i am with some newly released tunes. Let's see, what's in here:
- Interstellar soundtrack. Check the demo on Pouet.net
- Skip the 8th bit, this is a remix of Mantraporno's Skip.
- Some previously unreleased tune will follow: AntiDroid, Digital error, Downtown, and Wrong lane
- The guys from Tumbleweed Interactive are working on a game called Umami.
I composed some tunes for them, and be prepared! They will release the game soon, and i will release the soundtrack at the same time!
The Scene.hu music competition is over now, we got the results:
Funk Addict reached the 8th place. Thanks for voting!
Another tune is released this weekend: Vn-80s_hangover.ogg reached the 2nd place at Kindergarden 2007 "high quality music competition".
Finally, my redesigned homepage is up and workin' \o/
Some new tunes are in the download list, check them, listen them. Have fun!